The objective of the program is teaching engineers the basic and specialized theory of Finite Element Method (F.E.M) using commercial grade Computer Aided Engineering technologies and the immediate transfer of this skillset to professional practical application in the workplace.
In short, it is possible to list the five main objectives:
1. Solid foundation of FEM: The Expert Module provides a solid foundation of FEM that can be further developed with various Specialized Modules.
2. Commercial software use: Develop hands-on experience of commercial grade software including MSC Nastran, Patran, ANSYS, CivilFEM powered by Marc, CivilFEM for ANSYS, CFD++, ANSYS CFD, XFlow and ANSYS Maxwell (depending on which modules you take)
3. Practice examples: Practice examples that provide a real useful experience in the workplace.
4. Strong studying material: Different texts and proposed exercises provide strong studying material.
5. Adapt the training to personal interests.: A combination of mandatory and optional subjects so that the student can adapt the training to their personal interests. To this end, the program offers three different levels awarding three different degrees as will be shown in the guide.
email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +34 91 386 2222
- General Student Guide 2017
- Mechanical branch Guide 2017
- Construction branch Guide 2017
WEBINAR INFO SESSION
RECORDED 18th Oct 2016
CONNECT WITH US
Join our LinkedIn Student